This is one of our most popular tours because it includes the two main Spanish cities and several of the most important wine regions, Ribera del Duero, Rioja or Penedés. Not to mention the gastronomy of San Sebastian and the art and history of Spain.
SUMMARY: Tour of 10 days, 9 nights visiting Madrid – Segovia – Ribera del Duero – Burgos – La Rioja – San Sebastian – Bilbao – Barcelona – Priorat/Penedes. Accommodation in 4* hotels with breakfast included. Meals according to itinerary with wine: 4 lunches and 1 tapas dinner. 1 dinner and 1 lunch in 3* Michelin restaurants. 5 visits to wineries with wine tasting included. Wine expert guide/assistant during the trip according to program. Pick up at Madrid airport, transfer to San Sebastian airport and pick up at Barcelona airport.
DAY 1. Madrid.
- Arrival in Madrid. Pick up at the airport and transfer to the hotel. Guided tour of Madrid with tapas and wine tour for dinner.
DAY 2. Madrid.
- Free day in Madrid. Suggestions of what to do, museums to visit, etc. are included.
DAY 3. Ribera del Duero.
- Departure from Madrid to Ribera del Duero (2h). Visit to a winery in the Ribera, traditional lunch, roast lamb in a wood oven. Visit to Peñafiel. Hotel check in and free dinner. OPTIONAL: We can visit Segovia to see the Roman aqueduct and eat suckling pig.
DAY 4. Burgos and Rioja.
- Departure to Burgos. Guided visit to the cathedral of Burgos. Departure to La Rioja arriving for lunch or tapas lunch in Burgos. Visit to the Dinastía Vivanco Wine Museum. Dinner at leisure.
DAY 5.. Architecture and Wine in Rioja.
- Visit to two wineries. We will visit two of the main wineries in Rioja, designed by famous architects, such as Ysios, or traditional ones such as López Heredia, etc. Lunch, visit to the medieval town of Laguardia. Dinner at leisure.
DAY 6. San Sebastian.
- Transfer to San Sebastian. Visit to the city, ascent to Mount Igueldo. Free time to rest and dinner reservation at one of the 3 Michelin star restaurants.
DAY 7. Bilbao.
- Transfer to Bilbao to visit the Guggenheim Museum and lunch at Azurmendi, a 3 Michelin star restaurant located in a txakoli wine cellar. Flight to Barcelona. Pick up at the airport and transfer to the hotel.
DAY 8. Art in Barcelona.
- Your private guide will pick you up from the hotel for a private tour of Barcelona, Gaudi, and Park Guell. Paella lunch by the sea. OPTIONAL: Tapas tour in Barcelona, the best way to get to know the Gothic Quarter and the Born.
DAY 9. Penedés or Priorat.
- One day tour to the wine regions of Penedés or Priorat with visits to two wineries and lunch.
DAY 10. Transfer to the airport and end of our services.
- Personalized organization of the route
- 9 days of lodging and breakfast
- 4 meals according to itinerary
- Guided tour of Madrid and Tapas Dinner
- Visit to Burgos Cathedral
- Visit to the Dinastía Vivanco Wine Museum
- Visit to the Guggenheim Museum
- Guided visit to Barcelona
- Visit to 7 wineries with tasting
- 1 lunch and 1 dinner in 3 Michelin star restaurants
- Sending of the necessary documentation
- Telephone assistance during the tour
- Suggestions of activities that can be carried out are included
- Transportation by car with guide / assistant.
- Flights are not included
PRICE: From 6000€ per person
The final program and budget of your trip will be specially designed for you taking into account your tastes and preferences. Also the price will vary depending on the dates, the hotel selected and the number of people on the trip.